- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 wraps
- 1 12 12”round pre-made pie crust
- 2-3 slice Mun-chee® cheese or flavored Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. Red Delicious apples and/or pears, cut julienne style, divided
- 4 tablespoons dark raisins
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven according to pie crust package directions. Lay pie crust flat and cut in half. With the circular edge closest to you, place 1 or 1-1/2 slices cheese in the middle of each half circle. Top each with 1/4 cup of apple/pear mixture and 2 tablespoons of raisins.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste. Fold the bottom, circular end toward the center and the right and left flaps over the filling; pinch the open end closed. Bake according to pie crust directions until golden brown. Serve warm.