- Prep Time
- 20 mins
- Cook Time
- 25 mins
- 1/4 Cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 4 flat pita bread rounds (6 to 7")
- 1 Cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 red or green Bartlett pear, cut into 1/4" thick pieces
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 6 Ounce Gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Spread 1 tablespoon dressing on each pita round. Top each pita evenly with spinach leaves, pear, onion, walnuts and cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake 6 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.