- 4 Sandwiches
- 4 ounces Great Midwest® Apple Cinnamon Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 slices farmhouse bread
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together Great Midwest® Apple Cinnamon Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, dates and brown sugar until well combined. Spread cheese mixture evenly onto all bread slices. Top four bread slices with two pieces of bacon each. Cover with remaining bread slices.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add two sandwiches and cook 2 minutes per side until golden brown. Repeat process with remaining butter and sandwiches.